12 March 2009

all the little birdies on jay bird street . . .

Went to Fellini's with DGJ last night before he had to work and then to Mom and Dad's. Jamie was there, too. Stopped by the T-Mobile store to get a new phone. Ended up getting the same crap phone for the third time since this one's still under warranty. Ugh.

Watched Idol with the family and graded papers. Mom did a couple folders. I've got something or everything graded for all my classes now. Whew. Teacher workday tomorrow.

Got my Intent To Renew in the mail yesterday. I don't know why those mother fuckers even sent that thing to me after all the bs they've put me through. No way in hail.

$13.00 Friday the 13th tattoos at Only You tomorrow with Hank and Sebastian before Madball. Exciteddd.

Speaking of which: I'm beginning to regret not saving posters and flyers from the shows I've been to over the years. Partly because I can't fuckin' remember who I've seen, when/where I saw them, and how many times.

Parents to call tonight. Cringe. Not necessarily the worst part of my job--it's never as bad as I expect it to be--but I definitely dread it the most.

Anyway. Kindergarten.

P.S. I found a wet wipe tie dye project?!?!?!? So cool. Can't wait to try it with the kids.

2 comments:

mattxmiller said...

"$13.00 Friday the 13th tattoos at Only You tomorrow with Hank and Sebastian before Madball. Exciteddd."

reeeeal cool!

Terminal Cases said...

Rachel told me there was a like, 10 person wait and that the line was only getting bigger! Ugghghhh.