05 May 2009

king kong? king ken!

I was reminded this morning why I do what I do. And that sometimes, I really love my job.

So, Khalil comes up to me sporting this serious fucking, twelve-inch-long handlebar mustache like, "What's up?" Could not stop laughing.



Needless to say, the other kindergarten boys (and a couple girls) got the same bright idea, and what ensued was nothing short of Mustache Mania:


Everyone of those mustaches is totally different. From left to right: Khalil, William, Jermaine, Kenterious (who has been featured in three--yes, three--of my posts thus far), and Jordan.

Anyway. Awesome Braves game Friday night, followed by a brisk sprint through a mother fucking monsoon. Spent Saturday with Rach and cooked out at her house with Stan and Dooley. Didn't do much that night. Sunday, dragged Eddie with me to see a house for rent, had Vortex, braved a hurricane in Target, back to McDonough.

Spent $59,075,980 on groceries last night. Ugh. Determined to bring my lunch to work and stop eating out so much.

Out with DGJ tonight, I think.

I have 26 lioness masks to make for our production of The Lion King (Come see! 6:30 Thursday 14 May @ Banneker High School! Only $5.00!)

I'm gettin' sick again, too. I suppose I'll call the doctor's office and tell them the antibiotics didn't work, despite the fact that I took every pill in the bottle for what is probably the very first time in my life. Ha.

No comments: