I got one of the jobs I applied for. Teaching art camp for kids. Just 6 or 7 students at a time and it's indoors--thank god. It pays reeeally well, too. The job posting was for 14 - 18 June, but the girl asked me to start tomorrow and has two more weeks in mind for me. It's pretty exciting.
The other I haven't heard back about yet, but I may take it if it's offered to me. I'ma be rich.
Mom and Dad's yesterday. Helped Mom pick through the basement. Then the art opening at Young Blood last night; really beautiful stuff. Cafe di Sol afterward and back to BT's. We were supposed to watch Five Minutes of Heaven, but his tv's still not hooked up and we were mesmerized by his new phone. I think we watched Rihanna's Rude Boy video five times. Hahaha.
Interview today. Mom and Dad's again. Twisted Taco with Kev to watch the game. Goddamn the Dodgers.
Back home now. I think I'll get an On Demand movie and hang around here tonight.
Oh, also, Mikaila Carter is a white trash lunatic. Hoooly shit. Entertaining, though.
06 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment