I haven't posted in so long. It's a good sign, I think.
The last few months have gone really well. Strangely well. I mean, there've been the usual trials and tribulations, but the good is far outweighing the bad.
I'm seeing more and more in my life that just maintaining a positive attitude can get you through anything. And you'll be rewarded for your positivity. It's kind of uncanny. It's so simple it sounds dumb.
My curriculum support teachers have decided to feature me on the homepage of our FCS Art Department website. I almost started crying when they told me. They asked me to write a short bio, came and took pictures. I've been checking the site obsessively since to see if it's posted. Everything's clicked this year. I've worked unbelievably hard the last three years to get here. And while none of it's for recognition or for status, it's still nice that someone noticed. The fact that I love my job makes it even better.
We went to Olive Branch last weekend to meet his family. It went really, really well. I'm still blown away. This kid came out of nowhere. I've never been more content. Making plans now I never thought I'd make.
I want chocolate.
I feel like I should write more. Meh.
18 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment