12 December 2009

last night i turned the heat on in my house for the first time in 8 years.

Woke up relatively early today.

Stopped by Whole Foods for breakfast. Joked around with a cashier. I like flirting with strangers.

Drove to the FedEx/Kinko's on Windy Hill to put the Golf's owner's manual and title on store hold. The shithead behind the counter told me any package, "has to be processed," (a.k.a. shipped from another FedEx) in order to be held in-store. Goddamnit. Took them to Peachtree Street and paid $21.50 to have them sent all of ten miles up 75 N. Ughghghh.

Met Mom for lunch in Buckhead and stopped by DSW. She bought me two new pairs of boots unexpectedly.





I realize in the pictures they look nearly identical aside from the color. But they're different. I like them both a lot.

Probably doing some more XmasX shopping today. Maybe cleaning house.

I need a coat rack. And some ibuprofen for this headache.

No comments: