I don't even know what there is to write. Alkcmfoifemnr.
I need to clean house.
My toilet is broken. Attempting to fix it. You didn't know I'm handy, didya?
School was good.
XmasX shopping last night with Mom. One down, (at least) five to go.
I want this so badly:

Notes: Bitter Almond, Caraway Spice, Sambac Jasmine, Cinnamon, Tuberose, Vanilla, Musk, Mosses, Jucarunda Wood.
It smells insane. Like vanilla chai. I already like Dior Addict. And I've worn Givenchy Amarige for years. This is my new favorite. I want to find Bulgari Jasmin Noir, too.
For no particular reason, I just looked at the post I wrote a year ago today--it's the day my house was broken into. What the fuck . . . My life is so different a couple hundred days later. SO different. Haha. I am happy. I'm comfortable.
Solace in solitude.

No comments:
Post a Comment