04 August 2010

a life less plagued.

I fuckin' hate ebay. With a passion.

My friends and family, on the other hand . . .

Champ loved his birthday present. I was so excited.

Both shows were amazing. Waffle House after Tigers Jaw. Blake and I ordered pizza and caught up on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night. Spent the day together today; Soul Veg, Pirate's Cove with Geoff and Brian, Chappelle's Show. Sweetest boy.

Visited Mom and Dad Sunday. Pa Bernie and Bernice were in town. He's not doing well. But I'm not nearly as close to him as I was to Grandma Dottie. Not by a long shot. Frankly, I harbor some resentment towards him. Too little, too late type shit. Anyway.

Bought an XXL Coca-Cola shirt for $9.00 at Target yesterday. Cut it up and sewed it into a tank top. I like it a lot.

Working in my classroom tomorrow, I think. Dollar Store, here I come.

Tiiired.

No comments: