Ugh. I feel like I haven't had a minute to sit down in months.
Somehow, I have only managed to pack one room in my house. Forty-question interview to do for Brandon by the end of the weekend. Father's Day tomorrow. Mom's birthday Monday and she's hired me on to do all her digital floor plans and models; we have an appointment for a master suite remodel Monday, too. I have to give the disconnect orders for all my utilities at this shithole, have them turned on at the new place, sign that lease, and schedule a walk through here. And I was just approached to illustrate ten--yes, TEN--children's books. Jesus Christ on the cross.
All that and nobody to cuddle with?? Come on, now.
I thought Summer Break was supposed to be . . . a break. Haha.
I just wanna be moved and settled. So I can breeeeathe. And hangout. And make art.

No comments:
Post a Comment