14 June 2009

is he jacking off??

I just got this inexplicable text from a particularly neurotic ex boyfriend:

I had a terrible dream w you in it and woke up today next to someone crying. So thanks.

Wait . . . what? What??

Shit! I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't've deposited that dream in your brainbox last night. I didn't realize you were in the middle of some kinda romantic escapade? Lemme know next time you and homegirl are playing Slumber Party so I don't fuck your game up or whatever.



. . . Seriously?!




I'm surrounded by crazies lately! Me and Champ had to walk out of Drag Me To Hell because the dude behind us was jerkin' it. Come to find out it's a regular occurance?! But--according to the girl at Customer Service--he tends to frequent kids' movies. Ugh. "Wait right there! I gotta go catch him!"

What the hell?!?!

No comments: