I still have the skateboard DGJ painted and gave me. I don't intend to toss it. Actually, I was looking online for a hanger so I can maybe put it on the wall in my new place. I deleted his number two or three weeks ago, I think. I don't know it by heart. It's still hanging on--nameless--at the very bottom of my cell phone's Recent Recipients list. One text to a new number and it'll be gone, I guess. I still don't know how to approach that situation. At all.
I do wish sometimes we still went out on Tuesdays for pizza and $1 scoops at BR. That I still had company every Friday night. And emails of new pieces flooding my inbox.
I have no idea if he feels the same.
Guh. Told you summers are bad for me!
EDIT:
FUCK IT!! I got the apartment!!!!12ki2ijoirjfkrn :D :D :D :D

No comments:
Post a Comment