22 August 2009

i have a bone to pick with you.

So.

Took out a loan through my credit union--using car title as collateral--to pay for repairs. Car should be running again by Tuesday. I'll take care of some cosmetic stuff and put it up for sale immediately afterward. Then use the profit to pay back loan and put a down payment on a new car.

I build credit in the process--of which I have none because I refuse to get a credit card--and end up with new wheels. I'll have to make car payments, but I can handle it. And that builds positive credit, too.

Anyway. Makin' lemonade or whatever.

In bed by 9:30 last night; I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to watch the Project Runway season premiere I recorded. Slept till 11:00 and woke up with a headache. Ugh.

Spent the day with Mom. Finally finished unpacking everything. Cleaned house a little. Went grocery shopping.

I've been watching Fantasy Factory for the last three or four hours. Rob Dyrdek. My goodness.

Lesson planning all day tomorrow. I think I might make a blog documenting all the ridiculous shit that happens at school/in my classroom.

No comments: