13 August 2009

it's YOU!

Today started off disastrously. Davey pissed in the floor before I had a chance to take him out. Mopping it up made me late to work. And on my way, I got chocolate from the granola I was eating on my shirt. Cooooool.

The rest of the day was fine, though. I was dragging, for sure. But my kids are ridiculous. I can never stay mad. Case in point, a picture of me drawn by a kindergartner named Justin:



I mean, really. Crazy hair. Giant shovel leg. No body. And nine toes total. It's so me. Who could possibly have a bad day when it starts like that?

Nonetheless, I am thoroughly relieved that tomorrow is Friday/jeans day/the last day of the week. Exhausted is an understatement. I took a nap today from 3:30 to 6:30. And I would've slept longer if my menagerie hadn't woken me up.

Anyway. Bed tiiiime!

P.S. 17 Again is hilarious and I have a crush on Zac Efron now.

1 comment:

Nariné said...

ahahahaha that drawing is too precious. Hope it's been a great first week overall. It was really nice running into you this afternoon!