So, so tired lately. I've had a haaaard time making myself get up every morning for the last week. Ugh.
All I wanna do is grade papers in bed and cut yarn for weaving projects. That's all. But there's always something to do, someone to see, an errand to run, a school function. It's good. I like staying busy. But I'm worn out.
I made dinner for my parents and Mama last night. Mama likes tofu. Hahaha.
I refuse to leave my house tonight.
I was told this morning at carpool that I clearly have an affinity for the bad/weird/crazy kids. I do. I love them. For the same reason I prefer South County to North County. They have way more personality. And they appreciate any ounce of care, time, positive attention given them significantly more than any model student.
Crazy text messages from my crazy ex boyfriend two nights in a row.
Fourth grade, now.

No comments:
Post a Comment