14 February 2010

I LOVE MY MOM!!!!

Mical

Hey baby

7:47pm Kelly

Hi, Mooommm.

Guess who I just talked to on FB chat?!

7:47pm Mical

We just got back from dinner and coffee. WHO?

Klint?

7:48pm Kelly

How was it?? Delicious?!

Nahh. We were texting earlier. John Mark Sico III!

7:48pm Mical

It was OK. Dad picked all the right stiff. Me, not so much.

Cool!

7:49pm Kelly

Hahaha. What'd you get? Lamb brains?

7:49pm Mical

LOL. NO, not that bad.

Bye. Nore snow tomorrow?

I meant More.

7:50pm Kelly

Bye??

Where the hell are you going?

Is there more snow coming, really??

7:50pm Mical

No where. I didn't think you like to FB chat. Lame.

7:51pm Kelly

Hahahaha. It's fine. I don't mind it. I'm just sittin' here.

7:51pm Mical

Watch the news ever?

7:51pm Kelly

HAHAHAHA!! NOOOO. You know that.

7:52pm Kelly

What're they saying?

7:52pm Mical

Love you baby. I'm going to get out of these dress-up clothes and get comfortable. Love oyu.

Snow atarting at 3 Am

I can't type. Too much wine.

7:53pm Kelly

Mkaaayy. Love you, too! Tell Dad I love him.

HAHAHAHAHA!

This is the best FB chat I've ever had in my life!

No comments: