02 May 2010

back to bed?

Yesterday was good. Really, this weekend has been nice so far.

Dinner at Twisted Taco with Mom and Kevin Friday night. It was awesome. Then to Marc's. We watched They Live and American Hardcore and I taught him how to play Scrabble. How any child was raised in a Scrabble-less home is entirely beyond me. We have a fancy wooden board that spins at our house.

Breakfast with Rachel before she started moving out Saturday.

Grocery shopping.

Bought this (it is a dress, thank you; not a jumper):

Got this (these?):



Then went to Sten's art show with Champ. It was amazing. All the Steven Dixey stuff I wanted was sold by the time I got there, though.

The Local with BT afterward. He cheered me up.

Not sure what I'm doing today. I'd like to go shopping with Mom.

They bought the Council Fire house, by the way. The one I posted. They close end of June. I'm actually, honestly excited.

No comments: