17 May 2010

i don't know what to do.

I need to paint before my head explodes.

I also need this week to pass smoothly. And quickly.

Today was awesome and horrible.

The kids were nuts--of course--but, as my department head said last week when she visited, "at this point, it's just containment." Haha.

Anonymous donation on www.donorschoose.org/ms.traynor today. $50.00. I couldn't believe it. Some girl from Marina Del Rey, California. Sometimes, the kindness and generosity of strangers baffles me.

Then, a call back from Clothing Warehouse for an interview, and I just applied last night. Hopefully that pans out.

But I got a text from Mom asking to call her when I had a break, and she told me Gramma Dottie's in the hospital again and this time, "it doesn't look good."

Just kill me.

I am completely shut down right now. So I don't freak the fuck out.

No comments: