Guuuhhhh.
I have been in the strangest mood the last few days. Exceptionally tired, even after a full night's rest; spaced out; no attention span. I've got to snap out of it.
Maybe it's because I opened $10,000 worth of bills from Northside Hospital yesterday and fried my brain.
On a lighter note, I received a couple of emails from my good friend Jack Shearer this week. He transferred to Burkina Faso, Africa after a promotion earlier this year. I hadn't heard from him in a few months and kept picturing him in pieces, strewn across the fucking Serengeti. Haha. But he's fine! Just a little homesick. Waiting for a more detailed update.
Also, I fell down the stairs this morning: Flip Flops + Carpeted Stairs = Disaster.
I have been in the strangest mood the last few days. Exceptionally tired, even after a full night's rest; spaced out; no attention span. I've got to snap out of it.
Maybe it's because I opened $10,000 worth of bills from Northside Hospital yesterday and fried my brain.
On a lighter note, I received a couple of emails from my good friend Jack Shearer this week. He transferred to Burkina Faso, Africa after a promotion earlier this year. I hadn't heard from him in a few months and kept picturing him in pieces, strewn across the fucking Serengeti. Haha. But he's fine! Just a little homesick. Waiting for a more detailed update.
Also, I fell down the stairs this morning: Flip Flops + Carpeted Stairs = Disaster.
Edit:
I miss Champ.

No comments:
Post a Comment