The last 24 hours have been ridiculous. An emotional rollercoaster, to say the least.
- Awesome feedback from both my CSTs yesterday. They were both impressed with my behavior management. Loved the lessons I'm doing. Wanted to borrow some of my books. Blah blah. Super reassuring.
- Checked bank account; $50 till next week.
- Got home and saw that my car was steaming. Stayed in for the night.
- Got outta the house early and left for work with plenty of time to spare.
- Car broke the fuck down on 85 S. Was late to work as a result.
- One of my most favorite, way quirky 1st graders Kamal told me I look beautiful today and 5th grade cracked me up.
- Found out I had a slow coolant leak. Overheating blew a head gasket. May have to replace engine entirely. $1000+ worth of repairs. That's almost half what my car's worth. Luckily, I didn't crack the block.
Dunno what to do yet. Sell the p.o.s. for parts? Replace gasket and sell for what it's worth? Replace the engine and keep drivin' it? Skfbsdfigbsdiubg.
Sure I'll post more later.

1 comment:
Kelly, I just went to call you and remembered we have a time difference and you have small children to teach fundamentals to in the morning. So call me when you see this sucker.
Post a Comment