Backtrack is playing on my birthday. I'm so excited. Probably the most underrated hardcore band out right now. And one of my favorites, too.
Maybe getting my peacock and snake started today? I hope so.
Saw Jennifer's Body with Ryan last night. It was weird and marginally cheesy. And they wrote all that obligatory, made-up teenage slang into the script that no one has ever used before the movie and will never use after they see it--i.e. calling someone 'salty' to indicate they're attractive? But it was shot really well and I like Amanda Seyfried a lot. And there was a Converge sticker on the toilet in the bar scene. Ryan called it, "a Megan Fox modeling movie." Obviously, he enjoyed it. Haha.
Also, there is a straight edge reference in Sunshine Cleaning. Excellent movie. Me and Eddie watched it Friday night.
SLKnaiorfohjerf. Contemplating getting back in bed.
P.S. Stop trying so hard. It's unbecoming.

2 comments:
if you dont stop talking bad about me....
I am not talking about you, Peter Kelly!
Post a Comment