24 September 2009

i have a student named tullis.

The other day, I asked my kindergarteners to stop painting and put their brushes on the table, next to them. Three or four of them got up to take their paintbrushes to other tables. I could not stop laughing.

Today, one of my students gave me a handmade, notebook paper flower--of the wide-ruled variety--at dismissal. It was so cute. I love my students.

Out with Chris Roy, Matt Smith, and Rachel Pagillo this evening after a three-hour-long nap. I had a ridiculously fucked up dream. Of course I couldn't wake up from it, either.

Also, Rachel Forsack cracked me up this afternoon. We both happened to be watching Fantasy Factory simultaneously and the following conversation ensued:


RF: John Mayer is so god damn hot. He's on Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory.

KT: I'm watching right now!!! He's so fucking funny, too. Omg.

RF: Haha. I know. I just can't get over how hot he is. You should date him.

Will do. Hahaha.

No comments: