projection [pruh-jek-shuhn] noun . . . 11. Psychology a. the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way. b. such an ascription relieving the ego of a sense of guilt or other intolerable feeling.
School was amazing today. It went really well. Dunno if we're shut down tomorrow for inclement weather. I'll find out in the morning, I suppose. I've been working on this:
Planning out the year, making sure I teach to the curriculum and meet all the FCS Art Education standards. It's helped a lot getting it laid out in front of me. I'm stoked on some of the lessons I'm planning.
I had a good weekend, too. McDonough Friday. Slept all day Saturday, then Josiah and Grant over that night. Lunch at Tin Drum and Cloudy With a Chace of Meatballs yesterday with Judy and the kids. Dinner with Pete and Eddie last night.
Trying to decide if I want to take a nap or a shower. Maybe I'll paint.

No comments:
Post a Comment