First of all, the email was about the conference; the conference was awesome; I am totally relieved. She even gave me a heads up about the grade level and ETA of my next observation. Bucklin' down!
Secondly, today was Early Release. No classes. But I had an Art Department meeting in Chamblee. It was good.
At the moment, I'm re-writing a lesson that I was already stoked on. Twice as stoked now. Keeping both versions.
Also, losing my mind over the fact that--simply because I'm a teacher--I can check out 50 fucking books at a time from any library in the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library system; and that I can keep and renew them for up to two months; AND that they have 29 copies of the book I'm incorporating into the lesson I'm currently rewriting. Probably the only person on earth who would get excited about borrowing books en masse. Fuck iiittt!
I hate the news. I love Chopped, however. And Project Runway. Of course. Cannot wait for the finale tomorrow. Mean-a Irina, go home.
No food. No money. No gas. NO CARES. Hahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment