Feeling much better--mentally and emotionally. Just since yesterday, even.
PMS + no meds + ill fallen family member = a recipe for wide-spread disaster.
That much, I know. I know how I get when something (nearly) catastrophic happens. When I'm stressed out, my brain starts shutting down all my common sense receptors one giant switch at a time. Ugh. Then comes overanalyzing--anything and everything, related or not. Next is compulsion. And finally, complete and total embarrassment at the stupid fucking questions I asked or conversations that started about shit that never would've bothered me to begin with.
Just laying low for now, I guess. Immersing myself in work.
I've gotten a few complements from the administration in recent days, actually. It's nice.
I'm so fucking busy, too. But I feel like I'm not busy enough. Like, I should be so swamped, I can't think because my brain is just saturated.
Anyway. I really want a nap. So does Davey Crockett. Fat One's already snoozin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment