So, the thread to my mom's FB status update about her quest for a tofurky may be the most absurd shit I've seen in a long time. I know if I'm biting my tongue this hard, my little brother is punching himself in the face right now.
Buncha smart ass grown ups with too much time on their hands and access to social networking sites.
As a matter of fact, I had a phone conversation with my mom yesterday about how she was so bored at work she like, beat the final boss on Bejeweled or some shit but couldn't post her high score on FB because everyone would know she was playing at work. Hahahahaha. Goddamnit. I love my mom so much.
And can my family be on Family Feud, please? We would systematically take over the world.
Baked myself some vegan scones--with fake cream cheese filling--for breakfast. The things you'll do when you're flat broke.
I had a dream the other night that I was tattooing myself. Haha. Stick-and-poke, no less. But it looked good.
Getting off here.

No comments:
Post a Comment