03 February 2010

"it's stream of consciousness."

My new ones:



LOVE them both. Scott did such a good job on my thigh; going back for color in a couple weeks. And every time I get something new by Jason Kelly, it immediately becomes my favorite. Better and better. These are each tied for first, I think, though.

I had a really terrible night Monday. In a matter of minutes I found out that I am not getting a tax return this year and was forced to pay $120+ for a prescription that 1. I've been on for years and 2. has never cost more than $30.00. I elected the same health care plan from the same insurance company that I had last year. Exactly the same.

Last night, however, was a better one. Visited Jill at the new place--it's ah-mazing--and marvelled at her knick knack collection for a while. I need to go thrifting soon. Then dinner with Rachel, who punched me in both of my tattoos. She held my hand in the car, though, so I forgave her. She also wrote me a poem? I have yet to read this poem.

New painting from Eddie S. Puzzled over where to put/hang it for at least half-an-hour. I owe him and Jill artwork now.

Just had lunch. Waiting for one of my CSTs to come around. And for fourth grade to start.

Feel like I'm forgetting something.

1 comment:

Nariné said...

Those look awesome! I remember you telling me about the peacock and the snake one. That's gonna look so awesome with color!