10 October 2009

for those i love i will sacrifice.

We might be guilty of overzealous loyalty, but spectators with big eyes and even bigger mouths are equally guilty--only of snap judgments and blanket statements. Hypocrites. If you saw someone swing on your best friend/husband/brother, you wouldn't stand idly by. And if you would, you should be ashamed.

I love my friends. More than anything. They are my family. I love this city and my hardcore scene. I love that someone picked my glasses up off the ground and made sure they weren't broken. That I got text messages until 6:00 in the morning asking if I was alright. And that our friends sat in shifts at the hospital all night just to make sure Stan was okay and Rachel wasn't alone.

Anyway. If you don't like it, try booking your own shows. Or finding friends that are worth fighting for.

Pre-approved for an auto loan from Powerco Federal Credit Union yesterday. Hot damn! Looking at cars today. Me and dad are detmerined to find The One.

Maybe out with Jillian, Eddie, Pete and Charlie later?

No comments: