Really.
EDIT:
I guess, to clarify, this whole week has been weird. Not in a good way. I think I made a mistake last weekend. Or someone else did and I misinterpreted it. I don't fucking know.
Now I'm stuck overanalyzing. Currently on the verge of compulsion. I'm making a conscious effort not to ask questions or do that lame qualifying explanation/passive inquiring thing; "I mean, if you feel like __________, it's okay. You can just tell me." God.
Also wondering whether any of this has to do with my meds running out a week ago. I'm sure that has everything to do with it. Which is just as--if not more--depressing. I can't function properly without them? Cool.
To top it off, Gramma Dottie's back in the hospital. I can't fucking type that without tearing up. Goddamnit.
This is what got in me in trouble at work last year. Around the holidays. This inability to separate my personal life from my work. Apparently, other teachers have an On/Off switch. I don't.
No idea what to do with myself.
I hope no one reads this.

No comments:
Post a Comment