In a really strange mood.
My life is constantly in a state of limbo. Tipping scales. Something's awesome. Something else is completely fucked up. I've got one thing all figured out; perplexed by another.
I am madly in love with Atlanta, Georgia. Can't imagine leaving. And sometimes I want to move to the middle of nowhere. Or a brand new city where I don't know anyone and everything is new.
Yes and no. Black and white. Even down to this weird double-life I'm leading being a (nearly) 26-year-old teacher with a BFA and bills nine hours a day, five days a week; but feeling like a 19-year-old hardcore kid the rest of the time. I love both. I guess that's okay, right? It's workin' out so far.
Not sad at all, by the way. If that's the impression I'm leaving. Just contemplative.
P.S. I'm sure I deleted the text message, but the mention and prospect of an unexpected friendship tattoo this weekend might've made my life.
P.P.S. This weekend was amazing. In spite of my car biting it. Fuck you, car.

No comments:
Post a Comment