18 January 2010

it looks pretty alien.

I spent the day with Judy and the kids. I suppose I should preface this video by explaining that I was a nanny for this family for nearly ten years. David, the oldest, has juvenile diabetes and a pretty mild form of autism called Asperger's Syndrome. His social skills aren't so great--I get him and happen to think he's hilarious; not everyone does--but he's a genius. Literally.

Today, he was showing me his Lego Creation Lab/fort under his bunkbed and some of his contraptions. This is the Agent Sniperdrone Jet/Tank he built. Himself.

He's amazing. There's nothing else to it. The stories I have about this kid are so good.

Anyway. We had Tin Drum and saw Sherlock Holmes. I liked it.

EDV and I saw Daybreakers last night. Also liked that. But I might be the only one. Ha.

Should be lesson planning. Not interested.

No comments: