Today was fine. One of my favorite first graders cracked me up today. His name is Kamal and he's nuts. Not bad at all. Just . . . off. He's like a cartoon character. I'm convinced he's from Outer Space. Amazing.
Anyway. I had him passing out pencils in class and he found one that has purple wood. Regular lead, yellow cover, just happened to have purple wood. He immediately started yelling, "It's purple!! It's PURPLE!?!" and proceeded to perform CPR (like the pencil was purple because it couldn't breathe) and chest compressions on said pencil. He also screamed, "Live . . . LIIIVE!!!"
Like, was cupping this pencil in both hands and frowning at it. He pretended to cry and wiped his eyes.
Then, he started break dancing.
Told you he's amazing. I don't think I could make up shit as crazy as what's swimming around in his head.
Dunno what I'm doing tonight. Warehouse, maybe? Right now, I'm snugglin' with my babes on the couch:
KAMNoidurjfoerj. Ready for new hair. Something different. Color, maybe? Shorter bangs. I dunno.
Also, I love Nicki Minaj. IN love with Nicki Minaj. Especially her cameo in Usher's Little Freak.

No comments:
Post a Comment