08 January 2010

the moon is down.

Yesterday was amazing. Perfection.

Apples and peanut butter for lunch.

Drove home from work with snow falling.

Got a call from Wolf Camera at 3141 Piedmont Road; photos I took this summer were developed and back in. Here are a couple of those:



That particular store happens to be down the street from my folks' house, so I stopped by and we looked through the stack of black and whites I had. Eight rolls total.

Visited Borders afterward in the hopes of finding my long-lost Further Seems Forever disc. No such luck. Procured two new books in its stead:



and



Both overdue purchases.

Home afterward for in-bed reading, Farside, and Bon Iver.

Fell dead asleep and was awakened shortly after by a phone call from our Librarian telling me school was cancelled for Friday. Turned my alarms off and fell my ass right back to sleep.

So good. SO goood.

Today has been equally uneventful. Watched Davey discover and subsequently lick snow. Was funny. Breakfast early and back to bed till 2:00. More apples and PB. Coffee, too. Scanned some photos (my scanner/MS Paint really don't do them justice, though; I'll probably finish that at Mom and Dad's sometime).

Involved in an experiment with a member of the opposite sex. He is wholly unaware, however, of said experiment. And I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing. Game-playing fucking sucks, but part of me is convinced it's a necessary evil. Jesus. I'm so bad at this.

Had a dream that two of my very favorite boys sold out last night? And that some stranger got the dogshit sniped out of him right in front of me. Weird. Lots of those lately.

Longest post in a while, huh?? That will be coming to an immediate, emergency halt.

No comments: