"So, was your house ransacked?"
"Yes."
"Have you cleaned already?"
Yes, I cleaned my fucking house. It was torn apart. And the bitch that showed up yesterday told me there was nothing left they could take prints from./"I cleaned downstairs. I haven't touched anything upstairs."
"Okay. Well, we can make an appointment to pull prints if you'd like."
Uhmm. Sweet. You're only 24 fucking hours late, dickhead./"That would be great."
Akjbfgdugbdiogbsdflhnk . . . FUUUUCK!!!!
Unbelievably frustrated. I should not have been at work today. I had to keep calming down, reminding myself to chill so I wouldn't take my resentment out on the kids.
As straight pissed as I am about my living situation, this:
and the fortune that accompanied my delicious vegan Chinese food last night are making things a little better.
GOTTA GO! "Sorry, bloggers! I have to go to the grocery store with my MOM. She's so wonderful. She let's me go shopping with her."

1 comment:
I still can't believe they didn't dust till 24 hours later...makes you wonder why crimes around atlanta don't get solved.
Post a Comment