Alright. I got a little more than 15 minutes to write before third grade shows up. Haha.
This weekend was amazing. The best in a while. Definitely not restful, kind of fucking weird at times, and punctuated by hundreds of texts/blocked calls/emails from my headcase ex. But fun, for sure.
Friday night I went to Stan and Rachel's XmasX party. It was pretty great. If I remember correctly, I ended up going home kinda early and sleeping. Saturday: got a new driver's license, stopped by the show, visited Icehouse and had Majestic, then went to Kayla and Andrew's and stayed up till 7:00 with Grant and some dudes from Birmingham. Movies last night and Chinese takeout with the whole family (even Kevin) +1.
Lots of talking Saturday night. Good talking and 5,987 new inside jokes. At least. Things are feeling back to normal, I think.
Counting down the days/hours/minutes/seconds till Winter Break. Ohbygod. Cand waid. So much sleep. So much hanging out. So much presents.
Oh, right. And my dad's keeping Felix for himself. Hahaha. I had a feeling that's what'd happen. It's alright, though. I'm awfully fond of the bulldog breeds, anyhow.
To work. Uuughghhghghghghhhh.

No comments:
Post a Comment