Collaborative artwork by Miss Traynor and Little Grant (who actually knows what he's doing).
EDIT:
Scratch that.
I just had a fight during fourth grade and I am unbelievably frustrated. But I know that at least one of the contributing factors is my complete lack of organization. It's like a snowball effect.
Too little time to set up tables and missing materials → Extra time spent gathering supplies, passing out student work, etc. → Students waiting on supplies become restless → "Your Mother" jokes ensue → Disgruntled students fight → Teacher jumps off building.
What's wrong with me lately?? My level of motivation decreases in relation to how (increasingly) happy I am. Isn't that backwards?
I need January. And I need to buckle down. Peace, social life . . .

2 comments:
i have a friend here who is a great veg/edge hardcore kid who has been teaching for a bit now. i think you should be friends--you'll have tons in common. seriously.
nathan lane
Really?? That's awesome. Who is it?
Post a Comment