08 April 2009

be careful what you wish for.

It might blow up in your face. Backfire. Whatever.

We broke up.


I heard one too many times that his friends are his priority. Alright, then. Have them.

Part of me wants to write all about it. How I'd been thinking a lot about if we'd met at a different time. Or if we were closer in age. We'd be perfect together.

How I cried the night before he left and he wiped my tears away.

How, sometimes, he could be one of the sweetest boys I've ever met. That he's the best boyfriend I've had to date.

But . . .

Now, I have a skateboard in the back of my car that I can't stand to look at, but can't keep from glancing at, either. An unusually sparse inbox. And stinging, red eyes.

Anyway. I hung out with Bettie today. He made me feel better. I visited the dogs. I like Davey so much.


He's a purebred Treeing Walker Coonhound. Nine months old. Really sweet. I'm going to try and adopt him soon.

At Mom and Dad's. Trying to stay busy, I guess.

No comments: