12 April 2009

davey crockett.

I am pleased to introduce the newest addition to me and Fat Cat's little family, Davey Crockett!





Me 'n' Eddie scooped him up yesterday, got him settled in at my house. Then I dropped Ed off and took Davey to Mom and Dad's to meet them and Felix. Felix lost his shit. Davey was like, "Ugh." But he was so calm. He hasn't had a single accident in the house. We took a nappy together yesterday when we got home.

And then . . . Pete, Eddie, and I discovered an alternate universe in the Camp Creek shopping center on 285 North. Apparently, the doors to the Ruby Yousday's over there are actually the mother fucking looking glass from Alice In Wonderland. And Morpheus is a server there. Shit defies explanation.

Speaking of Pete, he's going to be acting as my pseudo personal trainer. We're working out three days a week. After the last couple of days, I could burn off some steam for sure.

Excited to get home to my pup. Not excited about work tomorrow, really.

Easter dessert. Have to go.

No comments: