Definitely just got in trouble for being seven minutes late from lunch. Thoroughly embarrassed.
This CRCT shit is nuts. Two hours of testing. One short break. No wonder the kids lose their minds about these things. I think they read 10 or 12 passages today? Adults would have trouble staying focused through all that. And the kids who have no attention span? Forget it.
I can't believe they're still using the same scantron forms and test booklets that were around when I was a kid, either. Seriously? I spent the entire two hours pacing between desks, making sure kids were filling in the bubbles completely. Ugh. How has this not been updated to digital format?
I mean, we'll all be using computers in lieu of paper and pencil eventually anyway. And then our bodies will adapt and grow 52 new fingers, one for every key.
Dinner with Dooley tonight. A nap would be nice, too. Ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment