Fuck you, Jackson. Seriously. I've been fine till today. Today, I miss him.
Trying to force myself out of the house. Do good teachers work over Spring Break? Catch up? If they do, consider me a shitty teacher. 'Cause I don't feel like moving.
I still need an oil change. Eddie's insisting that I let him/his dad do it. It would definitely save me money. But what a pain in the ass. I don't know. We'll see. I'm going to attempt to change the bulbs myself.
My cursor has disappeared? The hell . . .
Supposed to hang out with Dooley this evening. Not sure what we're doing. Something cheap, I hope. I don't even want to look at my bank account.
"You're always laying on a couch." Yes. Yes, I am.
Trying to force myself out of the house. Do good teachers work over Spring Break? Catch up? If they do, consider me a shitty teacher. 'Cause I don't feel like moving.
I still need an oil change. Eddie's insisting that I let him/his dad do it. It would definitely save me money. But what a pain in the ass. I don't know. We'll see. I'm going to attempt to change the bulbs myself.
My cursor has disappeared? The hell . . .
Supposed to hang out with Dooley this evening. Not sure what we're doing. Something cheap, I hope. I don't even want to look at my bank account.
"You're always laying on a couch." Yes. Yes, I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment