Let me preface this entry with a sincere apology for the recent rise in melodrama. Heh.
Today's been good. Things are back to normal tomorrow. Which--in a weird way--is a relief of sorts. I know I'll be busy and stressed. But it's what I'm accustomed to now. Familiar.
Picking Dooley up from the airport shortly.
Davey's still doing well.
Need to work on my sewing machine and get it running right again. So pissed it's acting up.
Boring post! Usually a good sign.
Today's been good. Things are back to normal tomorrow. Which--in a weird way--is a relief of sorts. I know I'll be busy and stressed. But it's what I'm accustomed to now. Familiar.
Picking Dooley up from the airport shortly.
Davey's still doing well.
Need to work on my sewing machine and get it running right again. So pissed it's acting up.
Boring post! Usually a good sign.

No comments:
Post a Comment