Phone was stolen Friday night.
Paid $17 to see one band play a painfully short set at my least favorite venue. Ugh.
Davey destroyed his own dog bed. Nice goin', asshole. Looks like you're sleepin' on hard ass plastic now, bud. Haha. I did get him a new Nylabone, though. He loves it. I took him to Mom and Dad's today to play with Felix. He wore himself out. Matter fact, he's nappin' on the floor right next me!
Pretty sure I've been spider-bit. Here's hoping I don't develop necropsy in my right arm and have to chop it off.
Champ's big goin' away dinner last night. We're hanging out, just us, tomorrow night.
Saw I Love You, Man. So goddamned funny. Want to see it again. I've got two free passes to any Regal Cinemas burning a hole in my pocket. Or purse. Whichever.
Lookin' for new digs. I hate moving. What a hassle. I did find a nice duplex in Grant Park with a fenced back yard for like, $400 less than I'm paying to live in this three bedroom shithole. Eh. We'll see.
A month left of school?? Seriously? Ah mah gah. Find me a summer job.
Uhh . . . is that it? I guess so.
Paid $17 to see one band play a painfully short set at my least favorite venue. Ugh.
Davey destroyed his own dog bed. Nice goin', asshole. Looks like you're sleepin' on hard ass plastic now, bud. Haha. I did get him a new Nylabone, though. He loves it. I took him to Mom and Dad's today to play with Felix. He wore himself out. Matter fact, he's nappin' on the floor right next me!
Pretty sure I've been spider-bit. Here's hoping I don't develop necropsy in my right arm and have to chop it off.
Champ's big goin' away dinner last night. We're hanging out, just us, tomorrow night.
Saw I Love You, Man. So goddamned funny. Want to see it again. I've got two free passes to any Regal Cinemas burning a hole in my pocket. Or purse. Whichever.
Lookin' for new digs. I hate moving. What a hassle. I did find a nice duplex in Grant Park with a fenced back yard for like, $400 less than I'm paying to live in this three bedroom shithole. Eh. We'll see.
A month left of school?? Seriously? Ah mah gah. Find me a summer job.
Uhh . . . is that it? I guess so.

No comments:
Post a Comment