05 July 2009

dude, just drop it!

Davey is licking the pillows on my couch? Whatever. . .

This July 4th was not the patriotic extravaganza I hoped it would be, but it was pretty fun. Douglasville with the family, where I learned a new card game; long nap; Champ and Wood's; Fellini's; and now I'm home.

Yesterday was fucking weird. Just weird. I mean, how else could you describe your ex boyfriend showing up at your house with a freshly-sucked hickey on his neck? Hahaha. Marginally disrespectful, maybe. But I ain't mad atcha. Coffee with Dooley later. Picked Sten up and went to Chow Baby. So good. Sten is hilarious.

I have got to finish unpacking. Ugh. I have so much shit. I don't even know how I accumulated it all and where the fuck I've been hiding it successfully for the last seven years.

Blogspot spell-checker is an idiot.

No comments: