05 July 2009

this contest sucks!

Davey killed the magic duster. Wtf.

Attempting to guide Brandon through his Early Childhood Education experience. Haha. Probably scrambling his brains in reality.

Currently researching used cars (otherwise known as active procrastination) because mine is falling the fuck apart. Literally. One of the wheel well covers popped off a few weeks ago; it's just chillin' in my trunk. Noticed rubber piping hanging off the bottom of my passenger side door, which explains the door ajar light being on all the time now. And todaaay, I had to pry the cupholders out of the dash with my house keys. Yaaayyy!! Fuck you, car!!! HAHAhahaokihssdihgoisrnl!!!!

Anyhow. Looking at Audis, Volvos, BMWs, and Volkswagens. Apparently, I've developed an affinity for European cars? It's really just that they don't make hideous wagons and hatchbacks. Those I'm fond of. For sure.

Picked up a little breakfast at Whole Foods earlier and grabbed lunch for later while I was at it. Fried chik-n-tofu (precisely what my fat ass needs . . . ), indian rice, and chickpea salad. Yummm.

Blah blah blah. I should be unpackingggg.

No comments: