Davey's acting like a crazy dog and Fat Cat's eating paper. Where the fuck am I?
Finally satisfied my craving for Harmony with my little brother tonight. Delish. And I got a fortune that read:
Tomorrow is a productive day for you. Don't oversleep.
If you know anything about me, you know precisely why I found that hilarious. Naturally, I kept it.
The show last night was interesting, to say the least. The warehouse was practically a ghost town. Chris almost decked the lead singer of Energie, otherwise known as Davey Havok's retarded doppelganger. Hung out at Champ and Wood's afterward and got Chinese Buddha at like, 3:00 in the morning.
Spent the day at Mom and Dad's working on Mom's business blog. Drove myself crazy trying to figure out how to embed her .pdf slideshows in WordPress. Got paaaaid. I think Dooley's on his way over now. Skipping the show tonight.
Dead Snow is ridiculous. So good.
Weird mood. Bed soon.

2 comments:
omg did you see Dead Snow?! I watched the trailer for it a month ago, and have yet to see it. ahh! I'm happy someone else knows about that movie, haha.
I did! It's on Comcast On Demand right now. You need to see it. It was so good.
Post a Comment