Fucking livid.
I haven't been this angry in . . . months, if not years. Truly. So mad I teared up. And that's bad news.
More fraudulent charges made to my bank account. AFTER I cancelled my credit card. Still being made through iTunes. And neither institution is helping me out. Apple can go fuck themselves, telling me I can live chat with someone or report problems through iTunes. I don't fucking have iTunes. The only working computer I have currently is my County laptop.
It's an online program, so support is online.
Said that same thing, worded slightly differently, at least five times. INodisfoigjoireg,dsgjm. Are you trying to give me an aneurism right now?? 'Cause it's working.
It's not like I'm having trouble with the fucking clickwheel on my iPod. Somebody has all my personal information and is attempting to drain my bank account.
What the fuck. Fixin' to reach through the phone.
I didn't actually talk to someone who could/would help me right away--not contact me via email in 72 hours--until I told the third skirt I talked to that I wanted to complain.
Anyway. Early dinner with Joe and a show in Griffin tonight, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment