10 April 2010

happiness is solitude.

I feel like I've had a headache for weeks.

Today was total shit besides hanging out with my mom. And two (really good) phone calls. And drawing.



I can never see what I draw. There's some kind of misfire in the nerves between my eyeballs and my brain and the image just doesn't register after a while.

Either way, I have a love/hate relationship with all my artwork. More often than not, I end up hating everything I make.

Also, could somebody please tell me when a woman grows out of her attraction to fuck-ups/charity cases/sad little boys. Because it ain't happened yet. And I am presently infatuated. Fuuck.

Why is Rihanna the hottest bitch in existence?

Game or bed. I don't know. Back to school Monday.

1 comment:

Nariné said...

"when a woman grows out of her attraction to fuck-ups/charity cases/sad little boys. " -- When you find out the answer to this, please call me.