04 April 2010

"have you ever gotten any ink done at holy mother?"

Maybe I should've told homegirl that referring to tattoos as, "ink," is fucking embarrassing.

Awake. Ugh.

Kaya's snugglin' with me on the couch, though. So I can handle it for now.

Fellini's and Alice In Wonderland Friday night with BT. I really liked the movie. It induces lots of brow-furrowing and mouth-breathing. Haha.

Douglasville yesterday. Carpooled with Kev. He's moved back downtown--into the condo, actually--so we've been hanging out more. He cracks me the hell up. "I gotta put on my Badball shi't."

Leaving for South Carolina at lunchtime today. Yah yah yah yah yah!! Really looking forward to doing a lot of nothing with my favoritest family.

(Rachel and I) Got tattooed last night. Jason Kelly. No surprise that I love it:

Maybe seeing Scott when I get home this week? Huge butterfly on the top of my right thigh. We shall see.

I can't decide if I should try and sleep or just stay up and run errands.

No comments: