I am officially, shamelessly, unequivocally obsessed with my hair.
I cut my bangs last night so that I can wear them straight down or to the side. And it's gotten so long that nobody believes it's my real hair, not even my mom. I just wanna stare at it.
Honestly--and despite this post--I'm not real into vanity and appearances; I mean, I like dressing up as much as the next broad, but I've been known to leave the house sans makeup, covered in dirt. And my regular wardrobe is definitely t-shirt and jeans type shit. In fact, I will brag to you about the once-$68 top that I just got for $30 and that I buy my Levi's at Wal-Mart.
Anyway, I've been trying to grow my hair out since I straight up sheared it in 7th grade (I'll see if I can find a picture); it'd grow a little, and then I'd cut it off again. It's also been dyed every color under the sun. Even blue. Woof. This is the longest it's ever been in my entire life, natural color, and I'm super excited about it. I'm even kind of into more grey growing in lately--thanks, Gramma Dottie! Luh yoouu.
Last two nights have been so good, in spite of an early morning tire change, over $400 in auto maintenance, and teaching on two-and-a-half hours sleep today. Holy Taco with BT Sunday night. Watched my friends lose it for Death Before Dishonor and Death Threat last night. Funnn.
CRCT starts tomorrow. Weird, shortened schedule.
Was. Won't. 'Cause you're doing a bang-up job of sabotaging that relationship all by your lonesome. It'll implode and I'll have my summer(s) back soon enough--with little-to-no effort on my part, too! Thank you in advance.
Staff meeting and then the longest, most spectacular sleep in the history of slumber.

No comments:
Post a Comment