08 April 2010

i'm so excited!!!!

First of all, if I could stop hyperventilating from laughing so hard at this fantastic little shit, maybe I could write a real post:





She's set the bar--pretty high, I might add. I now have a goal for my prospective offspring: quite simply, to be the funniest kid(s) in the Universe.

Braves game tonight was so good--the show and the company. The seats weren't too bad neither; Terrace Level, 4th row, between first and home.

Photo doesn't do the tickets justice.

Anyhow. It was the poifect way to come home. And South Carolina was hard to top:
  • delicious food, including but not limited to fried green tomatoes, wild mushroom agnolotti with walnuts and truffle oil, and the best spinach and artichoke soup I've ever tasted in my life;

  • a pretty impressive collection of shells (see below);

  • kite-flying personal best;

  • ghost tour with Marc Redd's doppelgänger;

  • began reading what has the potential to be a favorite book;

  • four days off life;

  • and, of course, time with my family.

I may add more to the list when I'm not up at 1:00 and delusional.

Sleeeeep now.

No comments: