25 April 2010

Just got home from Inman Park Festival. Walked up and met BT. Nearly passed out from standing in the ATM line for a fucking half hour. But I had the best falafel I've ever eaten and another fresh-squeezed lemonade. So it was a'ight.

Didn't do anything last night. Just slept. And slept really good, too. It was awesome.

Mom and Dad may have found a house. It's really nice. But I feel like Mom is settling. I just want her to be happy--she is picking up and moving for my dad, and leaving her clients behind. I'm excited to visit after they've moved in. It's funny . . it looks like a combination of their last two houses.

Nap? Blah.

Checking my FCBOE email obsessively since Friday. I will have lost my mind by the time they've given me a contract . . . or a pink slip.

Speaking of work, I just registered at Pepsi's www.refresheverything.com and www.donorschoose.org. I'm excited to see if anything pans out.

I'ma make shome shtir fry.

No comments: