12 December 2008

sigh.

Today has not been good. I cannot wait for 3:00.

Another for Grant:



I need him. Like, now. Tonight, hopefully. And lots over break. He'll be painting the back of The Bench again with some other local dudes. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

As my previous entry eluded, I'm (most likely) not going to be moving out of College Park/The Ninth Circle of Hell anytime soon. It will cost me nearly $3000 ($1000 'Administration Fee' + 2 months rent = I'm Fucked) to do so. I don't have money like that. I don't make that much in a month. They want 60 days notice, too; which is half of the remaining time on the fucking lease. It's just bullshit. A trap. We're requesting that portions of the lease be changed to provide for additional security measures i.e. burglar bars, security door(s), a new battery for my dead alarm system. But the owner doesn't have to agree to any of it. And Mom and Dad back me getting a dog. Which rules.

Rachel--and one of my neighbors--suggested a gun. But I'm scared shitless of them. I've only ever held two and I've never shot a single one. Brass knuckles, I can handle. Haha.

Anfrioewreh. I haven't been to the movies in weeks. I'm having withdrawls. Maybe I can squeeze one in this weekend.

Almost off. Waiting . . .

1 comment:

mlstauts said...

if you do get a gun, let me take you to the shooting range! its the only time i've actually fired one...they still scare me shitless, ha.